Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here's The Pitch... And There It Goes (Paper Anniversary)!

“Pretty Vacant is about how mad scientists make money to fund their evil experiments.”

On the one year anniversary of this blog, I’m amazed that I’ve gotten so much mileage out of that simple sentence! The first Pretty Vacant comic was published last year, and now I have two more high-tech damsel-in-distress stories ready to go for this year’s comic convention season. Considering I believed at the time that PV would be a one-shot comic book, I’m happy that people want more!

I hope the next phase is not boring. How many times can Gigi escape after being plastinated anyway?
Note: If you’re interested, here is the original blog post a year ago today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home