Monday, March 1, 2010

Chuck 3.08

“Chuck versus the Fake Name”

Now that I’m back from the DMV to legally change my name, here are some thoughts on last night’s episode…

Chuck assumes the identity of Ring-hired hitman Rafe Gruber, while Sarah tells Shaw her real name. As Chuck the spy becomes better at lying, Sarah the person tries to hold on to something she believes she is losing. Chuck became a spy because that’s what he thought Sarah wanted, but Sarah loves Chuck for what he was – an ordinary nice guy! Here’s hoping the producers can untangle this mess before the season ends.

It was nice to see Casey in the tough guy role he was meant to have, rather than just the sarcastic comedy relief. Just in case you forgot that Colonel Casey is the backbone of Team Bartowski, he allows Chuck to pull out a tooth to maintain Chuck’s cover and shows off his marksman abilities in the same episode! It was cool to see Casey save the day once more.

Despite the sticky ending of Chuck tactlessly breaking up with Hannah over dinner with her parents, this was an enjoyable episode! I’m sure future episodes will sort out the Chuck/Sarah relationship, but I’m going to miss Hannah. Some of you kept telling me that Hannah was a spy and I couldn’t say anything. Now I can say that Hannah is a ordinary cute girl who didn’t like the way Chuck dumped her.

I’m also going to miss the two wiseguys, Paulie and Skip. They reminded me of a mafia Jeff and Lester!

My Favorite Line: “Jeff, if you double dip, you’ll kill us all!”

My Coolest Moment: Casey saving the day by taking a shot only five people in the world can make.

Charah Scene: Sarah spying on Chuck and Hannah having dinner and wishing she was in Hannah’s place. Awww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home