Friday, March 5, 2010

Draw One Get One Free


In writing “Pretty Vacant: Vegas Showcase”, I realized that I wanted Gigi to wear an action outfit in the story. I wanted clothing that was protective yet light weight, snug yet non-bulky, non-restrictive yet fashionable. Something I could easily imagine Gigi wearing alongside Emma Peel, Sarah Walker or Cara.

When the character sheet came back I found myself pleasantly surprised that there were two outfits for Gigi: one with a jacket and a leather tank top version. I like both versions, so choosing one over the other would be especially hard!

Fortunately, I didn’t have to make that decision. My script has Gigi wearing an action outfit in a cold and a warm setting. Gigi will wear the jacket version with the pages inside a cryo storage facility and the tank top outfit in a scene that takes place at the beach. This way I get to use both fashions in my story!

And if you’re a fan of Gigi sporting that Still Life bikini from the first Pretty Vacant story, don’t worry -- Gigi promises to wear one in the sequel (not that she has any choice in the matter)!

Update: Enjoy watching Cara while you can. "Legend Of The Seeker" might be canceled.

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Her outfit is very, revealing? She sort of looks nude in the one on the left? Will you do the same with your male character also?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home